Since the rigged elections that turned into mass protests and arrests, more and more of the country's citizens have been arriving in Poland since August 2020.
The current situation in Belarus is causing a growing number of people in our country who need support. Sometimes, emergency assistance is needed, but sometimes, it changes their entire lives.
In line with our Foundation's mission, we want to break down boundaries, support, educate and help.
This time our closest neighbors to the east.
Belarusians in need are offered a quick "Start Package."
- Ad hoc assistance in arranging accommodation to start.
- Assistance with residence formalities.
- Support in the search for housing and a job or school, through legal advice on legalizing residency, contacting Polish offices, filling out applications, contacting health services.
- Support for people who have experienced discrimination, trauma, violence or hate speech.
- Help for people in crisis situations.
- Advice on identifying educational opportunities in Polish schools and universities.
- Assistance in finding schools, colleges, extension courses, training courses and arranging related paperwork.
- Assistance in learning the Polish language.
- Advising on the use of available tools (e.g., e-learning training) to improve qualifications and skills necessary to find a job.
- Editing resumes, writing cover letters and other documents necessary for the recruitment process.
- Preparation for participation in recruitment interviews.
- Assistance in finding job opportunities.
How we help
Activities for Belarus
How You Can Help
Support the work of our Foundation for Belarus - only with your help can we succeed!
The founders of the foundation have been actively helping refugees for more than 15 years. Humanosh Foundation has been operating since 2020, with the help of the family, volunteers and thanks to the support of donors we help refugees and spread the story of the Wołosiański family.
Our mission is to build a reality in which every person feels safe and dignified, regardless of his or her background, race, religion or skin color.
Without your support, contributions, in-kind donations and the help of volunteers, we will not be able to continue helping.
Let's show, once again, that we are willing and able to help!
about the Foundation
Humanosh is a combination of the English word human
and Hebrew enosh. Both words mean a person.
“Inspired by my grandparents who saved 39 Jews from the Nazis, our mission is to build a reality in which everyone feels safe and dignified, regardless of their background, race, religion or skin color.” – Kasia Skopiec, founder of the Humanosh Foundation