Since the rigged elections that turned into mass protests and arrests since August 2020, more and more of the country's citizens have been coming to Poland.
The current situation in Belarus is causing a growing number of people in our country who need support. Sometimes, emergency assistance is needed, but sometimes, it changes their entire lives.
In line with our Foundation's mission, we want to break down boundaries, support, educate and help.
This time our closest neighbors to the east.
How we help
Belarusians in need are offered a quick "Start Package."
- Ad hoc assistance in arranging accommodation to start.
- Assistance with residence formalities.
- Support in finding housing and a job or school
- We can assist you in finding a school and a job, by:
- legal advice on legalization of residence
- contacting Polish offices
- filing of applications
- liaison with the health service
- Support for people who have experienced discrimination, trauma, violence or hate speech.
- assistance to people in crisis situations
- Advice on identifying educational opportunities in Polish schools and universities.
- Assistance in finding a school, university, continuing education courses, training, etc. and arranging the associated paperwork
- assistance in learning the Polish language
- Advising on the use of available tools (e.g., e-learning training) to improve qualifications and skills necessary to find a job.
- job search counseling
- preparation for effective job search
- Editing resumes, writing cover letters and other documents necessary for the recruitment process.
- Preparation for participation in recruitment interviews.
- assistance in finding job opportunities
How You Can Help
Support the work of our Foundation for Belarus - only with your help can we succeed!
The founders of the foundation have been actively helping refugees for more than 15 years. Humanosh Foundation has been operating since 2020, with the help of the family, volunteers and thanks to the support of donors we help refugees and spread the story of the Wołosiański family.
Our mission is to build a reality where every person feels safe and dignified regardless of their background, race, religion or skin color.
Without your support, contributions, in-kind donations, and the help of volunteers, we will not be able to continue this much-needed assistance.
Let's show, once again, that we are willing and able to help!
about the Foundation
Humanosh is a combination of the English word human
and Hebrew enosh. Both words mean a person.
The main goal of the Humanosh Foundation is to commemorate and disseminate the history of the Righteous among the nations of the world, to fight racism and non-tolerance, and to help anyone who experiences them.