1. general information
(2) The administrator of the personal data contained in the service is the HUMANOSH FOUNDATION NAME OF SŁAWY AND IZKA WOŁOSIAŃSKI, based in ZDYNIA 59, Uście Gorlickie, entered in the Register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care institutions kept by the District Court for Cracow-Śródmieście, XII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS: 0000844394, REGON: 386219430, NIP: 7382160403.
(3) The Administrator, through the Service and other forms of communication, collects and processes the following specified personal data of Users provided during the processes of registration on the Service: name and surname, e-mail address, address of residence, telephone number.
3. for the sake of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and community acts.
(4) Personal Data shall be processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data under the provisions of law or for the purpose of performance of the contract concluded between the parties.
5. the Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
- by voluntarily entering information in the forms
6 The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. the data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of handling the information contact
(8) Personal data left on the site will not be sold or shared with third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
10. personal data will be retained for the duration of the contract and for a period of time in accordance with applicable regulations taking into account the statute of limitations for claims and tax liabilities.
Personal data that you have consented to processing will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
(9) The data contained in the form can be accessed by the individual who placed it there. The individual also has the rights to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
12 You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. links to other websites may appear on the Service. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by humanosh.org These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which we recommend that you familiarize yourself.
(15) In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant laws of Poland, as well as the laws of the European Union, in particular RODO (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) shall apply.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Humanosh.org payment terms and conditions
Payment Terms of Service www.humanosh.org
- The donor may choose the following forms of payment: PayPal, Przelewy24, BLIK payments, payment card, electronic transfer through imoje external payment system, operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A., based in Katowice.
How You Can Help
Support the work of our Foundation - only with your help can we succeed!
The founders of the foundation have been actively helping refugees for more than 15 years. Humanosh Foundation has been operating since 2020, with the help of the family, volunteers and thanks to the support of donors we help refugees and spread the story of the Wołosiański family.
Our mission is to build a reality in which every person feels safe and dignified, regardless of his or her background, race, religion or skin color.
Only with your help can we succeed!